Hillbilly Housewife has a fantastic and simple way to make bread sticks. This recipe can be easily adapted to use herbs of your choice such as an Italian mix or rosemary mixed in the dough. Yumm!
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dry parsley (optional, for decoration)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup margarine (1 stick)
- 1 more teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
These are good and easy and they get eaten up so fast that you may have to make a double batch.
Go to her website for the the directions.. http://www.hillbillyhousewife.com/garlicbreadsticks.htm